User avatar

Musicaloo7311

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Masquerade chapter 1 part A

    It seems pretty interesting! A girl becomes a princess, but doesn't want to. A question: what era is this set in? Or is it a universe you've created? Some grammatical ...

    Feb 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: In the Shadows

    Hi angels! I really have no knowledge of how to nit-pick poems, but I can say this: I thought it was brilliant! It was more than "all right", no matter ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: My Only Sunshine ch. 2

    I'm sorry to tell you that I can't offer much assistance in reviewing this one. I was just too drawn in by the story to notice any mistakes! (Or perhaps ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: My Only Sunshine ch. 1

    Hi, nice to meet you! Your story really drew me in, and I loved Lucy and Izzy's personalities. I just caught one little slip (that I think I'm correct on, ...

    Feb 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Untitled

    I'm sorry if I'm not of much help in my critique. Haha. Anyway, I found it to be a very captivating story. Although I've always found it annoying when people ...

    Feb 16, 2009


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead