User avatar

Muse

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the muse

    I think it's good, but yeah, expand a little. Maybe even just one more line to give it that finish it needs. Good start, just needs a bit of editing!

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Eventually Falling

    I love the last stanza, It really hits you. I love the concept, and you wrote it well. Great job, don't change anything! Well done xx

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Apathy

    Smashing. Don't change a thing. *two thumbs up* You manage to make things flow so smoothly, which i constantly have trouble with. hmph. great work, as usual.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Some People

    I like it, but, i think a longer version would maybe be better. Good subject choice, I also think about this. Good work :D !

    Dec 8, 2004


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx