User avatar

Mossyra

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Anger's Touch

    Thanks, guys! I totally missed that when I typed it up. MelawenWillow--when I said, "The fury burned, as fire made", I meant that his anger burned in the same way ...

    Apr 17, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Tick Tock

    This is really good--I especially like the subject matter and the way you explore it. The only two things I can see are that you need more punctuation, and the ...

    Apr 13, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: How Minecraft Began

    Okay--you definitely need to go over it again and fix the mechanics, especially punctuation and paragraph breaks; you need more of both. Capitalization, too, needs to be fixed in a ...

    Apr 10, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Untitled (Need suggestions!)

    This--is--amazing. I love your imagery and description, and the natural flow of your poem. Your word choice is inspired, and your punctuation is perfect, too. Really, the only thing I ...

    Apr 10, 2013
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Lyrical Re: If you were a watermelon, and the sun were a bee

    I liked it! The flow of the poem was very natural, and the subject well-organized and well-displayed. A couple of the phrases you used were very ear-catching, too, like "mad ...

    Apr 10, 2013


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester