User avatar

Mortilum

Mortilumis - Oh, The Acrimony

  • Other » Humor, Satire Re: A Comical Letter to Santa Claus

    Hahah, this was funny. Truth be told, I expected something mediocre when I read the title. But you surprised me. That has to be funny for the parents when they ...

    Oct 27, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Withered Sky- Chapter 2

    It's interesting, the whole time I felt like I was reading through some already well-established, epic, fantasy novel. I really like it because the environment is reminiscent of the game ...

    Oct 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Withered Sky- Chapter 1

    You have a lot of talent. Not many have the ability to use description so well and literally create the universe in the imagination of the reader. I am very ...

    Oct 5, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Dramatic Re: The Withered Sky- Prologue.

    Ugh... This prologue of yours overwhelms me. Literally, I am overwhelmed. Reading this left a strange feeling in my gut. I'm really, really impressed by your descriptions, as I was ...

    Sep 29, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: murder in the write

    This is a wonderful read! I love it, it strums my chords and resonates a pleasant tune in my mind. It's very dark and sinister, just the type of writing ...

    Sep 4, 2014


Oh my my, cowboys vs aliens - someone note the time and date, this is a historical moment (August Review Day 2025)
— Roxanne