User avatar

MoonlightForest

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Gone Rogue

    Thank you! I appreciate your honest review. I was just practicing some of my daily writing and had finally gathered up enough points to post something-- I'm sort of what ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Gone Rogue

    Thank you!!! This was the result of me writing through free association, so there's not really any objective other than for me to put words down on the page. I ...

    Jul 7, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Blueberries

    Thank you so much! I'm glad that you found it interesting and I'll be developing a story later on :)

    Apr 9, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Narrative Re: Blueberries

    Thank you! :) I really appreciate the review!

    Apr 2, 2015
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Tremors

    Wow, thank you so much! :)

    Dec 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Technology, Dramatic Re: My Father, the Inventor

    Thanks for the helpful suggestions and the kind praise ! :) I really appreciate it!

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Action / Adventure Re: Untitled - Prologue (Dark Humor/Apocalypse/Satire/Action)

    I agree that it does sound a little bit "infodumpy", but I really think it enhances your mc and the reader's understanding of him. The sense I get from the ...

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Technology, Dramatic Re: My Father, the Inventor

    Thank you so, so much! :) I will definitely take your advice, and if you ever want a review I'd be happy to return the favor!

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Technology, Dramatic Re: My Father, the Inventor

    Wow, thank you so much! That really means a lot to me, and I'll be happy to check out any of your works! :)

    Nov 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: Detrimental: Chapter 1

    Thank you so, so much! The edits you gave me were super helpful and I'll be sure to make a few changes. I'll be continuing the story for sure, hopefully ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: Detrimental: Chapter 1

    Thank you so, so much! The edits you gave me were super helpful and I'll be sure to make a few changes. I'll be continuing the story for sure, hopefully ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Second Always Comes Last: Mortis

    Oh, okay, sorry. Good luck on your story.

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: Nobody, Chapter 1

    You're welcome! :) I'm always happy to review

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: Detrimental: Chapter 1

    That is so kind, thank you very much! :) Stay tuned in, I'm hoping to post a full chapter every couple of weeks. I'd be happy to read some of ...

    Sep 22, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Where I Belonged

    Thank you! :) As for the word "keeled", it actually means "to collapse", which I thought perfectly fits the mc's situation. Your suggestions were very helpful, and I'm really glad ...

    Feb 14, 2014


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites