User avatar

MooCowPoop

The Marvelous Cows That Quack

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: I don't think of myself as old

    Mixed media is a great way to share creative writing! Thank you for this!

    Aug 6, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Culture Re: what terror looks like to a post 9/11 millennial

    wow! Thanks so much for a beautiful review! I wonder what you would suggest that I add or change to the paragraph about the country being complicated? I did write ...

    Aug 2, 2016
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, Culture Re: what terror looks like to a post 9/11 millennial

    Thanks a lot! It's a strange world we have to live in at this age. It's a world our parents did not know when they were our age. Just different ...

    Jul 17, 2016
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: 2 Your Demographic

    @Strange, It's been a year now, and I am still seeing you in the spotlight. *sniffs* I remember when you first joined YWS. Congratulations! Edit: It's been 3 years now, ...

    Jul 16, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Dark Ventures

    Thank you! Yes, the first one is a typo D:

    Jul 12, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Dark Ventures

    Hello! :D

    Jul 12, 2016
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Dark Ventures

    Thank you for your review!

    Jul 12, 2016
  • Other » Narrative, Other Re: I Don't Know.

    Thanks for your review, it helps!

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Other » Narrative, Other Re: I Don't Know.

    Just want to preface this with: IT IS VERY ROUGH/NOT FINISHED and MAY HAVE SOME INACCURATE DETAILS. That is all. :)

    Jun 17, 2016
  • Short Story » Supernatural, General Re: Payement

    You're welcome! THAT'S CRAZY THAT YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED ADVICE IN THAT LONG, WHAT?!?!? It's a great piece.

    Jun 16, 2016
  • Other » General, General Re: [Tap, tap, tap] Is this thing on?

    Welcome to the site, Rose! You're right! You are considerably much much older than most of us here, however, in my years here I have seen a few people who ...

    Jun 14, 2016
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Empty

    wow. just wow.

    Jun 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Horror, General Re: Orlando

    if only the dead could talk.

    Jun 13, 2016
  • Poetry » Culture, Other Re: Chicago, Nebraska, Orlando

    The month of Pride. I thought. :/

    Jun 13, 2016
  • Short Story » Culture, Realistic Re: Term of respect.

    Thank you for sharing this story! First things first: I LOVE CULTURAL STORIES! They bring in a necessary perspective into the world of writing, which, in some places, is dominated ...

    Feb 5, 2016


it is quite something to wound someone and then pity their scars
— canopy