-
Re: Coin
Hi there defyingravity! I have a review for you here. Instead of going into the nitty gritty I feel there are more general issues with this poem that command some ...
May 13, 2014 -
Re: The Rite of Spring
You're welcome. Honestly, this piece was a pleasure to read and I HAD to review it. Happy writing! :)
May 12, 2014 -
Re: Wren
I'm glad you enjoyed it Citrus. Thanks for commenting again! :)
May 11, 2014 -
Re: Wren
I do agree with the usage of the word case. I think it was originally shell so I may change it back to make it more clear. Keen is this ...
May 11, 2014 -
Re: Magpie
Thanks so much, you're so sweet :)
May 9, 2014 -
Re: Magpie
Hi Magpie :) Any feedback is welcome no matter how much or little is given; so I just wanted to say your comments are still very much appreciated by me, ...
May 4, 2014 -
Re: Magpie
Thanks for taking your time to review/reply! For sure the poem does need work on it's punctuation. For the most part, punctuation or lack of in this case is normally ...
May 4, 2014 -
Re: Jukai (Sea of Trees)
Sestinas use the same end words in each line of the first stanza and repeat them throughout. For example the last word of the last line in stanza 1 will ...
Apr 2, 2014 -
Re: Jukai (Sea of Trees)
You picked up on how the form compliments the meaning really well, so thank you for taking the time to think about that! Really appreciate that you took time to ...
Apr 2, 2014 -
Re: Jukai (Sea of Trees)
Thank you so much! :)
Apr 1, 2014 -
Re: Manipulate
Hi Temi, Thank you for your comment. I do agree with pale slightly, though pallidness would do the same job. It is however very clunky and probably wouldn't fit in ...
Mar 31, 2014 -
Re: Manipulate
Hi KissMe, This poem is a sonnet. And not all poems must be broken into stanzas. I'd argue that can go against flow rather than with it; stanzas are rooms ...
Mar 31, 2014 -
Re: The Breaking of the Black Mare
Thanks to you three for the feedback! I'm glad you enjoyed the poem. I know a few people would prefer to see it broken up, but the fact of the ...
Oct 17, 2011 -
Re: The Breaking of the Black Mare
double post, sorry.
Oct 14, 2011 -
Re: The Breaking of the Black Mare
Hi! And originally it was supposed to be divided into stanzas, 6 lines long. How the poem began to progress prevented that, however. And who says poem has to be ...
Oct 14, 2011
