User avatar

Monakeya

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Faeries-Prologue

    I liked it , it was very intersting in the beginning I didn't really understand I thought the man's name was the man and red was the creature who told ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Love Circle

    I loved it in the beginning you spelled best friends wrong but whatever this should totally be a book gold star for you very good it was a good story ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: After Words: Intro

    At first i thought it really didn't make sense but then it started getting interesting u should make it much much longer it was good you had good grammar you ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Always by your side

    I like everything in this poem it brings such a powerful message about always being there for your friens which is really sweet ummm.. also this poem shudd b pg13 ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Dance

    [quote="dancingclouds"]The Dance Your simple, white dress Floats in and out As you twirl with your dance partner Your delicate face, shifts slightly to form a small smile Sending a tiny ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lady in the park

    it is a nice poem a lot of imagery and feeling good work but u shudd say the lad i mean if it's about u it shudd b in another ...

    Apr 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The fairytale

    Aww that is absolutely Beautiful great detail imagery metaphor everything it's amazing and plus i actually understand it ..................................................................... very good

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pain

    "It’s not the easiest thing in the world You’ve been betrayed in a way A way that makes you feel like you have no emotions" that part in the beginning ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Am i fine in my suffering?

    that's exactly the way i feel no one understands me this poem speaks fo real fo real this time good job 5 gold stars for u keep on writing grl ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An ode to a Ball of String

    It's a cute poem I like it and I want a cat too but that this should be in the lyric poetry section but above all it's actually good i"ll ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Sylvy's troubles scenes 1-4

    OMG tat makes me cry and very greatful that my mom doesn't abuse me wow i hope you continue it misfit-writer it's me from french clubur play is super good ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pat

    I like your writing the type of writing where two bFFs fall inlove and turn into bf gf i love those kind of stories the beginnaing was great especially tat ...

    Apr 15, 2009


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon