User avatar

Momochan

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lonely pup meets a cat

    Ok :)

    Dec 2, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lonely pup meets a cat

    X3 no i meant on the site messages :3 instead of right here which is for comments or reviews o3o

    Nov 30, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lonely pup meets a cat

    I know right?! ;/ I have had the displeasure of going to some awful schools in my opinion. some i loved some i hated. o3o woah we should really talk ...

    Nov 24, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lonely pup meets a cat

    Nice i dont think ive gotten to that yet but am close :/ i stopped because the schools i was going to didnt have them and neither did the public ...

    Nov 24, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lonely pup meets a cat

    :) am glad you liked my story. Yes i agree i should have put a comma there. I am bad when it comes to where to place commas and periods ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lonely pup meets a cat

    :3 thanks for reading. I am glad you like my story. ^^" no its not my intention to make anyone cry its just a story i decided to write and ...

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lonely pup meets a cat

    :) am glad you think its cute. Yea i meant for it to be sad in the beginning but i think the ending balances it out ^^

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lonely pup meets a cat

    Yea ;( but i havent read warriors in so loooong.

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lonely pup meets a cat

    Ah, yes i understand. :3 i love warriors *0*

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lonely pup meets a cat

    Yeah i know there are mistakes, but yes beleive it or not i did go back and edit before posting lol. I am just horrible at placing commas and periods ...

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The lonely pup meets a cat

    Thanks am glad you enjoyed. Yeah i know their are mistakes am trying to look up grammar on websites to improve :/

    Nov 22, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cat and the Video game

    Yes. Thanks for the review. Yea the paragraphs i will do the breaks next time :3

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cat and the Video game

    Thanks. Yes i know ^^" about the paragraphs i will change it next time. Yes i am really working hard to improve on things like commas and periods. I am ...

    Nov 18, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Fantasy Re: [deleted]

    I know right :3 I love Christmas its such a happy time of the year.

    Nov 14, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Cat and the Video game

    Thanks for your review i will take these things into consideration. I seem to have problems with where to place commas and periods which makes for bad sentences. I dont ...

    Nov 14, 2014


you ever say spidgit finner unironically?
— FireEyes