User avatar

Mjdwrite

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Changing Leaves Pt. 1

    Thank you! I am trying to come up with a real plot and some conflicts and then I will know what I really want to do for attention grabbers. Thank ...

    Jun 6, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Changing Leaves Pt. 1

    Thank you! I will rework it when I get a chance and edit it here! Thank you again!

    Jun 4, 2013
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Classical Cliche'

    Thanks! I tend to hear and see everything in my head but not everyone sees that. That is why I started on YWS, so I could know what others were ...

    Mar 4, 2013
  • Poetry » Spiritual, General Re: For a mother and her child.

    I wish I could understand poetry enough to give you a proper critique, unfortunately, I am unskilled in that particular field and feel I would offend you if I tried! ...

    Mar 3, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Mimic-Prologue

    Oh, and I was confused at the very beginning when you said the footsteps were slapping, I personally would have used catching up or stomping or something of the sort.

    Apr 22, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Humor, Fantasy Re: How to kill a wizard: Introduction

    Hello there! Mjd here to give you a legitimate review over your prologue. I really liked the concept, the title, and the basic storyline for this piece. The whole thing ...

    Feb 9, 2012


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne