User avatar

Milaita

Panda

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Missing

    Wow, this looks fun. This looks to be the start of a very interesting story. I do encourage you to keep writing.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Pull the Trigger

    Ohmygosh, this was good. O.O Excuse my surprise. I may find many good works here, but this? This is like... I don't know what! It has so much suspense! I'm ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Saving Aleogra -Intruders!- Chapter 3

    I like it. I do, really! Hehe, I just want to say, that you absolutely must keep writing this! I'm pretty sure anyone who liked this will appreciate your doing ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Save Me

    Wow, this is pretty good. If you are going to keep writing, do it! If not, I suggest you do. :P This really is good, it pretty much drew me ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: BURN. *Book 1 of the Crows Peak series*

    Such suspense. Quite lovely. Keep writing, I can't wait to read more. :)

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Heart of Ice

    I really like this. Might I say that your poem isn't as depressing as some of my poems? That's a good thing. :) But, anyway, this is really good.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Snap Chapter 1

    Ah, I see that I have used my "solid wall of words" technique again. :/ Thank you for helping me. :) I shall surely use these teachings in future posts. ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Snap Chapter 1

    Thank you for your response. I will surely use what you have taught me in my future posts. :)

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Exhausted Anger

    This is really interesting. I hope your planning to write further and make this longer. This is quite nice. It's very detailed. Please keep writing.

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Hesitation

    This is really good. I really do like it. Keep writing. :)

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: deleted

    This is really good. I just looked over it at first, but when I got closer to the end, I decided to read it all. I like it a lot. ...

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demonic Hatred Chapter 1

    It's a novel. I want to get it published, but I do have to make corrections. :)

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: golden eyes

    I agree with Thien. This work was very nice.

    Mar 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demonic Hatred Chapter 1

    Oh right. I see what you mean. My writing seems to be quite childish. Though, that last sentence was most likely incorrect because of my ability to forget my punctuation ...

    Mar 8, 2011


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn