User avatar

Milaita

Panda

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fear is Coming

    Oops, I guess I forgot a word. :/

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Monster in the Night

    I like it :) a lot. Love the details. That is all I have to say, as I'm still in shock from reading that, and watching this really weird video.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cornelia Who Was Sneaky

    Pretty funny, and a good choice of words. Nice rhythm, and lots of rhyming. Good job, keep working!

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: All The Faces - Inspiration

    It is nice and lovely, but I too, wish to know the moral and motive. Otherwise, this could become something great. It has a lot of potential.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Truth or Fear?

    It all makes sense to me, but for you, I guess it does not. So, I shall explain! My favorite thing to do. :) Ok, for the running from the ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Regina and the Seven Giants - Chapter 1

    So far, I believe this is quite nice. Keep writing, this could go far. :) It is well written, might I add.

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Bair's Choice [rated 12+ for language]

    Nice, just nice! I like this, keep going!!

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Truth or Fear?

    Because she was chosen, I guess. She is trying to run away from the truth at first, and decides to face her fears after she realizes it isn't worth it. ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Fell Into the Fire

    I thought this was nice, and the rhyming was good, in contrast to my non-rhyming lines I come up with. I do hope you will keep writing pieces like this. ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Pull the Trigger

    It may have been short, I agree, but, the shortest novels and stories are often some of the best. Pieces like these should be appreciated and loved. They are very ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Anything But Normal~Chapter One, Part One

    Wow, this is good. I like the whole "I'll put you in a trance to get what I need." thing. That's so fun! I wish I could do that to ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love To Be.

    It's so pretty. Though the awkward rhyme scheme is a bit strange. :/ But I do like it a lot.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Flames of the Broken

    Thanks for your feedback. :/ I don't know if dying or dieing is right. I mix 'em up. It's dying.:/ Oh well. But anyway, thanks again. :) I'm always open ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: From the Ashes

    I have nothing to say, for it has already been said before. O.O...Keep writing, I beg of you! Whatever you've done here, keep it in mind, and definitely use this ...

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Senseless - Edited Version of "I Am Not A Monster Afterall"

    ... This, my dear friend, it is fascinatingly interesting. I really do like it. There are a few commas missing here and there, a few grammatical errors, and if I'm ...

    Mar 10, 2011


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela