User avatar

Midsummer'sQueen

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Illusions of Life (2nd Draft- Horror/Fantasy)

    The moon shone brightly in the sky illuminating the small dirt path that guided her toward her destination. Try putting a comma after 'sky' The night was deathly silent and ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: What a day

    -snorts- typical school. Every teenager's personal hell. I liked this poem because it was short, sweet, and to the point. Just a liiiittle tid-bit; what is this day? that i ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A Teenager's Question

    Who am I? I’m lost and cannot speak For now, in life, I’m distant and weak Unraveled and tattered are my thoughts Standing alone by the lullaby shore I’ll continue ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Lion Hunting

    You actually gave me chills.... and now I think, I might just cry! (in happiness) I was so upset when Susan didn't get her happy-ending with the others in The ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shape shifters chapter one

    Hello! I have a bit of advice to give you: “Shut up” hissed Jake before Vejeta could say anymore. {excalamation point?} “You fool, you nitwit! if anyone heard us in ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Looking Glass Prologue

    This was a very nice beginning! Wonderful job! -claps- I just have a few nitpicks, but they're really not that big: She glanced behind her and saw a Shadow, she ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Silent Melody

    Hello! I enjoyed this quite much. It was very well written, in my opinion. Just a few nitpicks: my mother looks at me, worried and I think she asked me ...

    Sep 21, 2008


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight