User avatar

Mickeystwin33

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Just another girl.

    I loved this poem. I wish i couldn't say this, but I can relate so much. You don't realize what it feels like until your the one crying, and scared. ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: My Life on the Inside

    I'm not very good at reviewing, but I loved your piece. It almost made me cry. I'm not good at harsh criticism, and that is what writers need most so ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Just the worlds toy.

    This is my first review so it's probably not very helpful. I loved your poem especially the quoted line. all she wants is to fit. every girl looks at her ...

    Nov 8, 2010


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid