User avatar

Mickeystwin33

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pride Before Drown

    I thought it was a great poem. Yours is one of the first poems on here where the proper use of commas and periods is used, thank you for that. ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Way Things Are

    I loved this story. I thought you had some very good ideas and points in this story. I'm sorry I'm not good at reviewing, but I don't see anything wrong ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Girl in Blue

    I loved the story. I could relate so much, because I was a little girl who would walk by the kickball field and playground, just to hear what people where ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Life Through the horses eyes.

    I thought your story was great. You gave a lot of information, that can be both good and bad. You don't want to bire the reader, but you also don't ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: stones and little bird bones

    This poem is amazing. I love this poem. It was a bit confusing at some parts what you where talking about. I think that you should look a bit more ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hate You for Loving You

    I'm not very good at reviews yet, but I do know that this is an awesome poem. I loved reading, but I did notice a few grammatical errors. "Why? Why ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Writings of a Stereotypical Girl (Prologue)

    I like this prologue, but it would be better if you could make a bit longer. You could foreshadow what's to come. I know you don't want to give too ...

    Nov 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Undeserved Salvation

    I'm not sure what it's about, but I loved it so much. I especially loved your used of the font and color. It made it so much more interesting. I ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I died with a smile on my face

    You are an amazing writer, and this poem is awesome. I love it! It is rather long, and that effects the understanding of the poem a little bit, because it ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Blind

    I love this poem, because I know exactly how it feels. You want so deeply to understand everything, but yet you don't even understand yourself. You view yourself a second-best, ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Leader.

    This poem is awesome. I love the message, because most people just don't understand how desperately others could use their help. We all need a leader to help guide us ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Silence

    I love this poem. I love the message your trying to convey. It's about a person hiding in silence, because they are scared to speak. It was very confusing though. ...

    Nov 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: crying on the cross

    This is an amazing poem, you have captured every aspect of what happened that day. It is so symbolic to so many people and you just made it simple and ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Charlie

    This was so sad, but it proves so many good points. People will go so far because of envy, and they don't realize the consequences. It is an amazing piece, ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: All The Faces - Inspiration

    Hello CreativeFreak, This is a good start, but you are right the ending needs work. Maybe you could write about how they wish to be free of their life, or ...

    Nov 10, 2010


Don't let fear keep you from some amazing opportunities.
— WeepingWisteria