-
Re: A Diary of a Young Girl - Anne Frank
Since I've read the book Snoink, this was pretty good. :) Except it never made me cry. ;)
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: A Sentence of a New Life - Chapter 4
Lol. :p I sort of liked this section, because even though I haven't read the other chapters I know what's happening. At least the story told me that!! Watch the ...
Nov 4, 2005 -
Re: The World's First Ostrich (written in 2002)
Hey, I didn't get to read the whole thing, because I have to rush, but what I did read, I liked. Oh, I forgot, but I did just read the ...
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: Hide and Seek: The Child
Wow, this is amazingly written. It could even be used in Abortion campaigns! Extremely good, yet terribly sad. :cry: Keep writing! :)
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: A Scattering of Stars
It's pretty cool, chansen. Just remember there is a difference between a piece of creative writing and a Poem. But I loved some of your descriptions, so keep it up!! ...
Mar 30, 2005
