User avatar

MexicanDefender

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: no athiests in foxholes

    Not sparking a religious debate :P It was very well written and I like it regardless of my own personal belief. just a question though, have you had a near ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: deleated

    I enjoyed that, I could picture that in a movie. I thought the whole thing was very good and funny to hear, I mean you didn't shoot to far from ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Broken

    Sounds like my last relationship :) It was hard to read it without connecting the lines which made it off beat in my head but other than that very short ...

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Entry for tnme22's Flash Fiction contest~ Please Review

    I liked it! I always like detail in writing and how you spoke of the thoughts, very good line :) Overall I would say it was detailed within short sentences ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Eden

    Screaming shatters the silence, cold fists pounding on steel doors, all incomprehensible noise and rage and fury and lust. His neighbours do not answer him; they stay still, cold, dead. ...

    Sep 19, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Goddamn Life (Death Metal)

    That was really good. I like to use of rhyming. Just a thought to change the wording a little for "your destroy your goddamn life!" I tried to like get ...

    Jan 28, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Take me back

    This is really good, the way I was singing it in my head was like a teenage pop star singing it with country music playing but that is just me. ...

    Jan 26, 2009


You cannot understand and disagree.
— P. D. Ouspensky