User avatar

Mew2x

  • Poetry » Romantic, Realistic Re: Tomato

    I love the poem. The tone of the poem is so sweet that it made the readers' heart beating. I could sense that, in this poem, you really love this ...

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: A day without internet!

    Yes, yes, yes, I feel you Hahaha... I love the poem. It has a humor to it. But you have to be careful with the word like 'did't' ... I'm ...

    Mar 21, 2015
  • Poetry » Humor, Satire Re: Winning sucks!

    The poem is creepy :D Its all about surviving like the movie Battle Royal. The poem is good. Its very detailed, like "a headless body lies in front of me", ...

    Mar 20, 2015
  • Poetry » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: Disappear

    The poem is so dark. First of all, I can actually relate to this. I have been on that stage since highschool. It was painful but I endure that pain ...

    Mar 20, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Lyrical Re: Scenery

    What a great poem! :D The image is there, very clean, and organize. I am excited to read your next work. I like the part "I am a universe Contained ...

    Mar 20, 2015


maybe the backs are the stories we made along the way
— soundofmind