User avatar

MemoryHunter

MemoryHunter

  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Ballpen

    Thank you :)

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Ballpen

    I still don't know. Pray for me brother.

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The Ballpen

    thank you :3

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Other, Narrative Re: EMpty

    You're welcome ^-^ Oh, so it's not you. Well, I hope everything will be fine :D

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I Do

    Thank you :D

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: I Do

    Oh sorry the disappeared into my gaze is a mistake xD I just copied this from the paper I wrote when I was having our exams. And, I do think ...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Dorothy

    Okay I will :D

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: My fantasization that compels me to study

    Oh... xD I thought you were from the Philippines because of the phrase "Tomorrows test na! Go and study like a good girl of your good Mohit!" Because it sounds ...

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Dorothy

    No, I'm glad I felt depressed. That means I'm not just writing some random words. Thank you :3

    Dec 9, 2015
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: My fantasization that compels me to study

    This is so cute and fluffy and sweet and just really light. I like it. :3 P.S. I'm starting to think I'm not the only Filipino... Or am I?

    Dec 9, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Dorothy

    It is actually about myself, and that part where you wondered about whether I lost hope or had enough medals on my shelf got me thinking about myself. Now I ...

    Dec 8, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Dorothy

    Thank you for your review. I will try to improve my writing, thanks so much for correcting my mistakes! :3

    Dec 8, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Dear Dorothy

    Thank you for reviewing :3

    Dec 8, 2015


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)