User avatar

Melodie

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sudden Loss

    I like this. It has it's issues but I like it.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    Who's Ann Rice?! oh my . .. Anyway, I'll have to check out Regarding Vampires.

    Oct 25, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    You know Ann Rice!? I agree DEMAND her teachings.

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Areida, I know exactly what you mean about Odysseus. I didn't like him at all. I thought his character was tricky and decietful. My favorite is Achilles. I think his ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Interview with a Vampire - Ann Rice

    hmmm it did take me a while to get used to the style of her writing, especially in "Interview" because of the way Louis seems to be talking to me ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Sunny Day it started to Rain

    Thanks for the comments. I didn't write this to be strictly romantic fiction. It just seemed to fit there above all the other categories when I posted it here. I ...

    Oct 8, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Areida, I know exactly what you mean about Odysseus. I didn't like him at all. I thought his character was tricky and decietful. My favorite is Achilles. I think his ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Mmm hmmm. Elves, rings that have to power to destroy all that's good in the world, Dark Lords, wizards with staffs that light up in the dark, ect. I think ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    hmmm nor do I.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: i slit my wrists for Jesus

    Very disturbing but attention holding I couldn't help reading on even though my skin was crawling. Nice job.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Dramatic End (very very short story)

    I really liked this. It would be an AWESOME opening to a movie.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I'm sorry but can you explain to me how it goes against your religion?

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: screenplay (as of now nameless)

    Thanks again I'll try that.

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Untitled story(very much work in Progress...need ideas)

    I agree that it needs more emotion. It seems to be just a list of facts and clever wording. This didn't keep my attention at all. I suggest throwing in ...

    Sep 30, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: screenplay (as of now nameless)

    Thanks. I'll be putting more of my work up soon. I can't exactly get the format right in the forum though. The tabs are off.

    Sep 29, 2005


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda