User avatar

Mazey

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    Ahhh, I needed that laugh. :) I can just see you laughing maniacally all the way through this poem (at least, I know I would have been). It brings joy ...

    Jan 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Innocent; Chapter 1.

    Hello Geronimo :) I'm Mazey, and I think we met in chat... but anyways, I'm here to review. (By the way, your summary of the story caught my eye and ...

    Jan 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Taboo [17]

    Hello :) I just found your story today, and my... is it entrancing. I read all the way to Chapter 17 in one sitting, and I've never done that before ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Deep Magic Ch 1 edited

    This is really good (and you're right, it was long! but I don't mind, I love reading stories, especially fantasy.) I could do a nit-picky review of grammar and spelling, ...

    Dec 26, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: How to be Awkward

    For advanced gauche-masters, the subtle art of pretending to not notice might be an even more effective way of causing fidgeting in your very amicable partner. LOL! Okay, so I'm ...

    Dec 23, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Strewberries with Cream

    This has to have one of my favorite endings to a poem =) I can feel the pain in this poem, and the longing to go back to that time ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Boy, A Girl, and A Steel Apartment Door

    Ahhh! I want to know what she wrote on the Post-it note! I want to know so bad! And I want to know what's happening! I get the feelings of ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: 50 word story inspired by 'see that shadow (it's not yours)'

    This was short and sweet =D Everybody knows you can't outrun your own shadow, but I had no choice. I had to get away from the terrible darkness which clung ...

    Dec 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love Will Find You

    I really like this poem, it was different from most of the other poems you find on here. It was really good. The only thing that did get me was ...

    Dec 22, 2010


october smells like being ten years old and not scared of anything
— dissonance