User avatar

MaybeInk

MaybeInk

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Fairy Diary | Day 6

    AHHHH I need more!

    Feb 8, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Dear Diary,

    Thanks for the review :)

    Feb 6, 2019
  • Short Story » Realistic, Narrative Re: Dear Diary,

    Thank you :D

    Feb 6, 2019
  • Other » General, General Re: [DELETED]

    When you give 200% and steal someone else's chickens lol

    Feb 6, 2019
  • Poetry » Humor, Humor Re: Opps, I Added too much Pepper

    T-T this

    Jan 26, 2019
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: Sunbathing in August

    Jan 22, 2019
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: How to Write a Novel, 101

    It hurts because it's true -_-

    Jan 21, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Marshy The Marshmallow

    Yeah, we felt the need to name my marshmallow necklace in grade 8, so we took the original option and called him Marshy the Marshmallow (from Marsh-land) except you probably ...

    Jan 19, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Marshy The Marshmallow

    Yay! :D

    Jan 18, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: The Black Dahlia: A True Story

    I've been reading the wiki page for the Black Dahlia, I'm gonna show this to my dad, he loves crimes and murder and stuff. That sounds bad, but he's addicted ...

    Jan 17, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Marshy The Marshmallow

    Aww, thank you so much!

    Jan 17, 2019
  • Short Story » Fantasy, Horror Re: Marshy The Marshmallow

    I'm glad you liked it, and I should have gone back to edit, buuuuut I'm lazy that way so XD

    Jan 17, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: The Black Dahlia: A True Story

    Oh my gosh, and I thought my nightmares were scary XD

    Jan 16, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Spiritual Re: Our Souls in Fading Light

    Wow. This is one of the beautiful thing I've ever read. 0_o

    Jan 16, 2019
  • Short Story » Horror, Narrative Re: The Black Dahlia: A True Story

    And I hope ghosts aren't real. I'm not denying their existence, just hoping they leave me alone, because I don't stand a chance. Have you ever seen a video of ...

    Jan 16, 2019


The only person I know for certain I am better than is the person I used to be.
— CandyWizard