User avatar

MayApple

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bliss of Darkness

    Hey! This is your first attempt at poetry? are you sure? Because this was really good. My only problem is the punctuation. You do not need to punctuate every line ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love is Better in the Snow

    May here, I really like this poem. I do, a lot. BUT.... I feel like I am reading a story sometimes, your lines are just too long. For example: The ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Broken Wings

    May here, This is a really good expression of faith, and it really has anicemessage to it. It really shows us what faith and believing can be like, and s ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Frozen Tears

    May here, I love how you are really honest about your day, and how you make every little thing seem so exciting. My favorite part was "I let out a ...

    Feb 24, 2010


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
— Elbert Hubbard