Random avatar

Mattk97

  • Novel / Chapter » General, Romantic Re: The Tragedy of Waiting

    I also thought about maybe writing stories about moments in high school

    Oct 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Romantic Re: The Tragedy of Waiting

    Yeah I'm better at writing those

    Oct 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Romantic Re: The Tragedy of Waiting

    Thanks for the tips! I'll try to fix them. I wrote this over the summer kinda quickly and realized I was t very good at romance type narratives

    Oct 4, 2014
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Can You Hear Me?

    Fantastic job for first time lyrics! This is Beautifully written and should be an account if song. Loved the way I interpretted it would go. Radio played Taylor swift all ...

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: I Shot Santa Claus in Self-Defense

    LOVE THIS OMG. I was dying laughing. You have a talent for comedy my friend. Please write more like this. I love the way it is written. I agree with ...

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Burnt Silver

    Yes! I am new. I uploaded a really short "story" if you'd like to review it. I'm trying to get points to upload part of a story I've been working ...

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Burnt Silver

    This is great! The way the characters are portrayed is very well done. I encourage you to branch out more and explore different types of elements within the story. Keep ...

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: Burnt Silver

    This is great!

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Romantic Re: The Tragedy of Waiting

    Hope people like it

    Oct 2, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: The Seniors

    Thanks. I may post some more tomorrow or over the weekend.

    Oct 1, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: The Seniors

    Thanks. Im so busy with school right now that I'm trying to figure out what direction to pull this. Maybe just a generic narrative but that's probably boring. I thought ...

    Oct 1, 2014
  • Short Story » General, Narrative Re: The Seniors

    Thanks for the tips. That last line wasn't supposed to be in was more of a "pour out random thoughts and submit this to see what happens".

    Oct 1, 2014


You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man.
— Dallas Winston, The Outsiders