User avatar

Mattie

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Love is Only the Beginning: Prologue (Will later be 13+)

    I see you're not getting off to a good start with people crit. your stuff. That's why I'm going to take the time to critique it. It does need to ...

    Mar 16, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: I Hate You Mum

    Hey Emma, I really like this peice. It really reveals things about the character that you would probably never know. It runs smoothly and has good discriptions. I DO agree ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    I'm crazy for stuff like this! If you were to come into my room you'd know it was true. I hope to read more and be able to critique the ...

    Mar 14, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Part III- Tricks and Traitors

    You write very well for an 18 year old. You seem to know where you want to take this story. Very good plot line, you did great with details and ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A new book, hopefully

    Hey Misty. This co-write you're doing with Erin is great! I finally got around to reading it and I think it's a lot better with two people working on it. ...

    Mar 13, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gone Away Home( I changed it)

    Hey, I thought it really get's started fast and jumps right into the story, I like that. No drawn out or long prolougs or what ever you might have. :) ...

    Mar 5, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: .

    Okay, for one, I think Misty and Mouse did a great job of crit. your story, therefore, I have nothing. I do have one thing I want to say: What's ...

    Mar 4, 2005


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind