User avatar

Matthemus

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: The Time of Eden

    Thanks, it starts out with a more fantasy tone I agree, but my additions take on a more sci-fi tone as it goes.

    May 7, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Child of Skies

    Thanks guys, this was about ten minutes of writing. Good reviews so far I think :) I guess I really do need to describe the land and people more, but ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Wolfskin, Bearhide

    Thanks guys, I know it wasn't the best, it was more of ideas in a style, then a passage of a story. I know it causes a lot of confusion ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Steamsong Parts 1 & 2

    Thanks again, I notice a lot of the things i do wrong, but i often can't fix them because of the way my overcomplicated brain thinks. So thanks agin for ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Steamsong Prologue

    Thanks for the review, it really helped me, and inspired me to write the new one. It may be sort of out of place, but it could be an interesting ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Shortstory, a First

    Thanks guys! :D I really appreciate the criticism. I'm constantly trying to improve, and i know my writing is not the greatest but you have helped me, even if just ...

    Feb 20, 2009


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)