-
Re: Favorite Childhood Memories; Wait I'm Invisible?
It actually is really fun; free writing is extremely relaxing and it can tell a lot about the other.
Jan 21, 2017 -
Re: Sin
It is always okay to have a different interpretation than the writer when it comes to poetry. I will have to look into rewording that last stanza; I am extremely ...
Jan 21, 2017 -
Re: Favorite Childhood Memories; Wait I'm Invisible?
Thank you for the feedback and trust me that I could of done a lot better in these two free writes, but I am only allowed around five minutes. During ...
Jan 20, 2017 -
Re: Favorite Childhood Memories; Wait I'm Invisible?
It's really relaxing to be honest. However, don't worry too much about writing perfectly or even well while doing free writes. Their main purpose is to relieve stress and after ...
Jan 20, 2017 -
Re: Favorite Childhood Memories; Wait I'm Invisible?
I greatly appreciate the feedback. My Advanced Writing teacher actually gives us five minutes to do a free write based around a certain topic or question that she chooses every ...
Jan 20, 2017 -
Re: Sin
I honestly was trying to paint a mental picture of the situation I was going through in life and the world around me at the time. If you read my ...
Jan 20, 2017 -
Re: Sin
Thank you for the feedback, but the poem is actually talking about the end of all things. The church and religion are suffering. The world and all faith is being ...
Jan 20, 2017 -
Re: Sin
Thank you for the feedback as well as the compliments. I honestly didn't notice that error; I wrote the poem in one sitting without any edits. I just changed the ...
Jan 20, 2017 -
Re: I Love You is a Courtesy
What all can I say about this poem? It has painted a very distinct picture. I can't be clearer thick saying I'm in love with this piece of work. I'm ...
Jan 19, 2017
