-
Re: My Family
welcome Dood ^_^ Well I have to say, this poem is interesting, and is different from the ususal stuff I read. I have never been good at reviewing poetry, let ...
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: >Insert Title Here< (I'm not kidding. That's the name)
this was really interesting, and well written. I couldn't find any mistakes. It was very amazing. MORE people should review it. My favorite part was when she thought about the ...
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: The Chains that Bind Us
interesting The young badger looked down at his bloodied footpaws that hung beneath the bench he was seated on, observing the great scratches on the chains that held his footpaws ...
Nov 4, 2008 -
Re: Lesser Things
huh, interesting. Good word use and it rhymes (WHICH IS AWSOME). I think this might be a tad too short, but that's just me. I liked this. Its pretty nice. ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Flatline Squeal
Nice poem, now time for the real work....(sigh grammar and spelling) and i see through half closed eyes Capitalize your I but i'm not near surprised Capitalize your I The ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: As the Sun Sets
i like the way you used (_) after a phrase. It was like he was saying the phrase and then thinking of the part in the (_). This really drew ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Him.
W[code]ell this is very interesting, perhaps you could make it longer by describing more, like your dates, the reason you were so attrackted to him, and why your realoationship got ...
Sep 29, 2008 -
Re: Read My Heart
well done. I liked your word use, your phrases seemed to flow together very easily. Nice job ^_^ There'd be words of love, of joy. They'd extend to the end ...
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: Inevitable Dread
Nice word use, though I have no idea what this is eplaining. Perhaps its a troubled person possessed by untamable anger? Or a murder? I like the beginning the most ...
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: The Silent Curse - Prologue
Nicely done ^_^ I like the way you explained her fear to his rage, and then sadenss/pity to his frastration. i wouldn't mind seeing more of this. Perhaps this could ...
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: A Shiny Reddish Colour #2
hmm... This was interesing. Is this based during the creation of the '13 colonies'? I enjoyed how you made it a jounal entries (I think- if not then I am ...
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: a short letter to home
Cool! You have written this so very well! I enjoyed it. Especially the twist at the ending when he tore the letter apart. Why did he do that? I wouldn't ...
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: Heart in the Wind #1
umm... Well I have to point out one thing. You are quite the artist with words; however I am not used to this kind of writting. The only thing I ...
Sep 27, 2008 -
Re: Blithe Bereavement -CH3 pt1
You've done yet another great chapter (Ermm... I mean chapter part) I really liked the way you described the underworld. Like a dock near the sea, and the huge towering ...
Sep 25, 2008 -
Re: Looking Glass Ch.3
Once again good job. I like the way your write your chapters. If only they could be longer. (sigh) Anyways nice job. I didn't exspect that the little girl would ...
Sep 20, 2008
