User avatar

Maki-Chan

  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Bittersweet Revenge

    This was really nice. However I have one question... 'I wondered when you'd come for me,' he stated in her mother tongue. He showed no signs of fear and did ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Way They Were

    I love TMNT! Especially LEO >_< YOu should check out... http://www.obscurezodic.com. Its a really great fan manga of TMNT its by Tigerfog who is an amazing artist! You'll love it ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Herasy and Treason

    COOL! I really enjoyed reading this. It liked ended in a second (Really like 10 minutes- since I reread it 3 times). I like how you described her feelings towards ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Ch.1 of Outlawed

    This was interesting.... however I think you should of just waited till the entire chapter was finished before posting. Kristina found a place behind an old ugly lime green dresser ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Adventure and Woes of Gregory Smit

    AMAZING^_^ I really like the way you narrated. It had so much personality, i was interested hugely just because of that! I have a question thought... Do you need all ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Adventure and Woes of Gregory Smit - 2

    You've done it again. Another amazing piece of writing. ^_^ I can't even give a long review >_< Violet went to follow him, but turned and grabbed the gun that ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Carved Bone - Chapter 1 part 1 - Edited

    I must say that was a really nice beginning. It drew me in. I just didn't have a chance of resistance, but I will continue onward. Now that I am ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The Vampires Kiss (New Part 3)

    NICE! THis reminds me of Twilight, but really different. The characters are different, and everything; however they are going through the vampire/human love thing, but I don't want you to ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THEM

    nice ^_^ A corpse hung from a rotting oak tree, swinging back and forth like a pendulum. The head looked like a red football, which was crying. Blood trickled down ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Going Back

    well this is very interesting. I like it that you described the characters in the prologue. SAves a lot of time. Don't worry I write short prologues too. :D I ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blithe Bereavement - CH3 - PT 2

    I thought you did a nice job with this. ^_^ however I have to ask, Is Death gay?...Or more importantly is it possible? And I also want to ask, will ...

    Nov 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Awakening - part 2

    oh... that explains a lot. I forgot that in different countries people spell stuff differently Fair= faery. lol :D yeah I am from the USA. More specifically the west. 8)

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: One Night in the Life of... part 1 of 2

    Well i have to say this was really interesting. YOu clearly showed the narrator's personality, slightly annoyed, lazy and doesn't care for much; however I still don't know her name. ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Dark Arrival: The Sibyllinauts Intro-Chap. 1

    :shock: *GASP!* When I saw how long this was I almost died! >_< Please you should put this into smaller parts, at least if you don't wanna scare away the ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hate Mail from People who Don't Exist -bad title...

    hahaha! :lol: this was pretty funny; however it was sort of hard to keep up with what was happening. I was also wondering... The Logical and the Fantastic: Why the ...

    Nov 4, 2008


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi