User avatar

Magenta

Magenta

  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    Okay. And they all lived happily ever after. The End... (Except for Timmyjake, he didn't live happily. He was eaten by a crocodile.)

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    Fine, I admit it! I haven't bitten you yet.

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: All This Time, Chapter 2

    Sorry if that was a bit harsh! I hope you continue writing! ;)

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    Look in the mirror. I think you've grown a bit pale. Have you noticed your thirst yet? Do you find yourself looking tired, but better than before. Don't you remember ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    I've canceled your next therapy session, by the way. Oh, well I wouldn't call them therapy sessions. More like...feedings. *evil laugh*

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    Immortality becomes me, does it not? It was only but a year ago when I became immortal. Of course, it was painful, being bitten by a vampire. But I survived ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    Now hold it. You are both amateurs and you still haven't given me the correct amount from our last therapy session! That'll be sixty dollars. Did I mention that for ...

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    People, calm down! I know that YWS therapy is hard for you, but you have to learn to relax. By the way, that'll be fifty for the hour. Thanks.

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    Either your going post crazy or it didn't submit it the first time. Pease tell me your going crazy so that I'm not the only one... Please! ;)

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    Yep! No matter what I do, I can't stop myself from adding an exclamation point. They've even taken that button away, even though it has the comma as well. They're ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    Great poem here! Keep on writing! Gosh, I need to stop using so many exclamation points. It's been a habit for several years now. I even go to a support ...

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Heard About A Place

    Sure! Hope to see some more writing around... ;)

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: To Rise or Fall: Chapter 8

    Sorry if I was a bit harsh in this review. Hope you write more!

    Feb 3, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: Fly

    Where is the poem?

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Accident

    Just a thought... I think this could be great if continued, but ending here will still be fine. Good job! ;)

    Jan 30, 2014


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)