User avatar

Magenta

Magenta

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: The Secrets of the Bloodless: Chapter 1

    Hello!

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Mystery / Suspense Re: *

    @Goldflame Did you use points for this? And how can you delete stuff like this? @Goldflame Hi and how are you! @Goldflame

    Feb 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Unseen

    Glad to help! :)

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Short Story » Horror, General Re: Trapped

    I'm glad to review! Thanks for the reply. ;)

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Mirror

    Thanks for the review! Yeah, I have always had a problem with rhyming and rhythm. I'll try to work on it in my next poem unless I write something else. ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Supernatural Re: Reprisal

    I think that Latin was the better choice. It sounds so regal, perhaps? I'm not sure a language can be regal, but you know what I mean. ;)

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Culture, Romantic Re: Chapter 1: We are who we are.

    Good! ;)

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Culture, Romantic Re: Chapter 1: We are who we are.

    Hello GreenTulip. At first I thought that this was a poem, and I guess it is, but it is also a novel, I suppose, as well. You have a true ...

    Feb 10, 2014
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Nothing.

    Okay, thank you. I hope I helped a bit. have a great day! ;)

    Feb 9, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Life Goes On

    Yes.I'm glad to see your submissions. They're always great! ;)

    Feb 9, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Fantasy Re: Sorceress- Chapters 1, 2, and Prologue

    Thanks! ;)

    Feb 8, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    *Reverses potato turning* Ha! ha!

    Feb 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Culture, Romantic Re: Chapter 2: I love him.

    Okay! Sorry to bother you... ;)

    Feb 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: All This Time, Chapter 2

    That's okay! it's not like my writing is that go either. Still, I encourage you to continue this novel! You must prevail. ;)

    Feb 4, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: A Smile of Light

    Well! At least you had an exciting death. Okay, okay! We seriously have to end this. Or we could just move this to your wall.

    Feb 4, 2014


The brain is wider than the sky.
— Emily Dickenson