-
Re: Einar (First Draft)- Chapter 4
You're welcome! :D I can't wait to read those chapters! I do see your reason for waiting awhile before uploading. If someone uploads a ton of chapters, chances are I'll ...
Aug 1, 2016 -
Re: Hidden Story of 'mine'
You're welcome! :D
Aug 1, 2016 -
Re: Invisibility
Note: This review has been deleted
Jul 31, 2016 -
Re: Einar (First Draft)- Chapter 3
You're welcome! :D
Jul 25, 2016 -
Re: Einar (First Draft)- Chapter 1
You're welcome! :D Alright. Thank you for the offer. :D
Jul 25, 2016 -
Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 3
Alright! Thank you! :D
Jul 23, 2016 -
Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1
Thank you so much for reviewing my story! I really appreciate it! :D I love the secrets they all possess too. I think those sentences are good as they are, ...
Jul 23, 2016 -
Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 3
First off: thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it! :D Thank you for all the compliments on my writing and my characters! I love the differences ...
Jul 23, 2016 -
Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 3
Something tells me that's going to be your reviewing catchphrase. XD Thank you so much for reviewing! I really appreciate it. :D I am too. I love writing all of ...
Jul 23, 2016 -
Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 2
You're welcome! :D
Jul 21, 2016 -
Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 2
There's a cool one called The Rift . The concept is kind of complicated, so you can check out the first post if you're interested! And you can always make ...
Jul 21, 2016 -
Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 2
*waves* Once again, thank you for the compliment! I'm hopelessly in love with all of my characters - including Janos. I wonder if that's normal...XD
Jul 21, 2016 -
Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 1
Aw, thank you! >//< I'm glad you like it! :D
Jul 21, 2016 -
Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 3
Don't worry! I totally understand. I still have a ton of reviews to do myself, so I'm currently going through the same sort of situation. I'm glad you liked it! ...
Jul 21, 2016 -
Re: The Automaton's Heart: Chapter 2
Thank you so much for reviewing! I really appreciate it! :D Also, thank you for the good luck on Chapter 3. I was originally going to have it from Soul's ...
Jul 20, 2016
