User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: strangers

    Thank you! The girl in the poem is supposed to be somewhat like me, though I've never had a specific moment where a teacher berated me for not reaching out ...

    Feb 28, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: strangers

    Thanks for the review! I really appreciate it. I was torn between having punctuation and not having it because I liked how everything was in one, quick flow - like ...

    Feb 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Charlie's Fire {Part Three}

    I've heard that Purdue is pretty good!

    Jan 13, 2018
  • Poetry » Realistic, Literature Re: Demons of Darkness

    I really love how you formatted this poem and the words you chose! It's a very beautiful poem; I think it's because of how easily the words flow together when ...

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Charlie's Fire {Part Three}

    I'll review that as soon as I can!

    Jan 9, 2018
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The View Of A Cat

    I love this poem! As a cat owner and lover, I think it's a perfect representation of what being a cat is all about.

    Jan 8, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Charlie's Fire {Part Two}

    By the way, is this part of a book or just a short story? I can see it being either, so I thought I would ask.

    Jan 2, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Supernatural Re: Charlie's Fire {Part Two}

    I'll review this as soon as I can!

    Dec 31, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Humor Re: The Chosen Grandma, Chapter 24.2

    It didn't really bother me at all. @Sheytato can sleep through pretty much anything, so I'm honestly not surprised by people who can do the same. :P

    Dec 31, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Narrative Re: Chapter 10.2

    I could see it going either way, so I thought I would mention it. It's great that you're including LGBT characters in your story, though! Like I said, they're far ...

    Dec 27, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 25

    You're welcome! I'm glad you like my reviews.

    Dec 26, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 24

    You're welcome!

    Dec 26, 2017
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: The Swan Goddess

    I'm not great at reviewing poetry, so I'll just leave this as a short little comment. I really love your poem! It's short and beautiful. I hope you continue to ...

    Dec 19, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Teen Fiction Re: There's So Much More To Juno Blackwood: chapter 23

    You're welcome!

    Dec 18, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: Charlie's Fire {Part One}

    Also, please let me know when you upload the next part!

    Dec 17, 2017


In the winter months, gale storms in Svalbard can reach wind speeds of 130 km/h. Accompanied by or following snowfall, such storms can reduce visibility dramatically, more so in the winter months of the polar night. During these storms, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian