User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 12]

    If this story doesn't end with Will and Audrey adopting Ujalaa and Zoya, I'll be seriously disappointed. :P It was absolutely adorable seeing them deal with Zoya trying to wake ...

    May 19, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 11]

    There's so much that happened this chapter, but all I can think about is how Akol fainted at the end - and how we got to see him interacting with ...

    May 19, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 10]

    I love this chapter so much! I've been a shameless fan of Akol from the very start of the story, but seeing him interact with Zoya and Askel was everything ...

    May 19, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Action / Adventure Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 9]

    Hey @Liberty! I'm here to finally comment on the rest of your book. :) Since there's a lot I need to catch up and I need to ease myself back ...

    May 19, 2020
  • Art » Narrative, Dramatic Re: True Freedom

    You're welcome! I'm glad my review could help. :)

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Illusion

    You're welcome! And aww!! Thanks.

    Apr 26, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 18.1

    Oh my god you're right!!

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 2]

    Thank you for the review! I'm glad you like the characters - I definitely know them well. :) This story originally started as a Minecraft fanfiction, so it's not my ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 2]

    Thanks for your review and your kind words! There will be a romance in this story, but I won't spoil with who yet. :) I actually decided that Charlotte would ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 1]

    Thank you for the review! I'm glad that you're enjoying this book so far. :) I know the story only just begun, but do you have any characters you especially ...

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 1]

    Thank you for the review! I wasn't able to reply to it sooner, but I saw it when you posted and really appreciated it.

    Apr 5, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Literature Re: The feather

    Fixed! :)

    Mar 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Emptiness

    All of the duplicates have been taken care of! :)

    Mar 29, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Emptiness

    I can definitely help out with this! I'll go delete the duplicate comments. I'll delete the one right below this one since it doesn't have any replies to it, and ...

    Mar 29, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Ace of Hearts [Chapter 2]

    Thanks! I'm glad you like it. :)

    Mar 24, 2020


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah