User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: poison ivy grows on noxious fumes

    Thank you for the review! The setting is actually the neighborhood I live in - there's some farm fields on the sides of the road. When I was walking around ...

    Jun 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Health Re: Focus

    You're welcome! I'm glad I could help. :)

    Jun 9, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: i'm me

    You're welcome! :)

    Jun 8, 2020
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Literature Re: Squirming Worms | Poem

    Oooh, I think I've heard of that film! Poems inspired by characters are the best. :)

    Jun 3, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: walking the eroding line between asphalt and dirt

    Thanks for both your review and the compliment on my avatar! :)

    Jun 2, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Lost Dragon 21.1

    YOU'RE WELCOME I'M GLAD YOU LIKED IT

    Jun 1, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Fear and Confidence

    You're welcome! I hope it was helpful. :)

    May 31, 2020
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: par for the course

    Thank you for your review! Your insight was spot-on. :)

    May 31, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 15]

    You're welcome! :) And I feel like Askel would tell Akol that he can't make it illegal.

    May 28, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 15]

    Something else I just noticed: you forgot the apostrophe in the title of the chapter. :P

    May 28, 2020
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: par for the course

    Thanks! :)

    May 26, 2020
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: par for the course

    Thank you for your review - and your golf puns. :P I'll definitely add a little more at the end. Your golf puns are actually really helpful for that. I ...

    May 25, 2020
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: par for the course

    Thank you for your review! It was really helpful seeing what you thought about it - and this line in particular makes me want to write more political poetry: Like ...

    May 25, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Humor Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 14]

    Akol, dummy, there's a solution - fall in love with another human. There! Problem solved. You don't have to dig around for a probably impossible to find cure, and you ...

    May 19, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Dramatic Re: A Painter & Writer's Magic [Chapter 13]

    I can see this going three ways: Obraya betrays them, Obraya was going to betray them later on but gets attached so she doesn't, or Obraya is telling the truth ...

    May 19, 2020


Poetry is like a bird, it ignores all frontiers.
— Yevgeny Yevtushenko