User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Horror, Politics Re: "it's a good tub"

    Thank you for the review! This reply is definitely a little late, but I really wanted to reply to your review - especially since it's currently the only one on ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: love is a steaming plate of freshly cooked salmon

    Hi, steffenate! This reply is definitely belated, but I love writing replies to reviewers. :) I really love how you described the poem. I've never thought I could write something ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: love is a steaming plate of freshly cooked salmon

    Thank you for your review! I'm really glad you liked my poem - it was a simpler one, so I was worried it wouldn't be received as well.

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: love is a steaming plate of freshly cooked salmon

    That's definitely my favorite set of lines in this poem, too. heart Also, thank you for your comment!

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: love is a steaming plate of freshly cooked salmon

    Awww, thank you! I'm glad you liked my poem.

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: i listen to my dreams

    Hi, Tuck! This reply is definitely on the late side, but I really wanted to reply to your review and realized I never did. I completely understood what you mean ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: i listen to my dreams

    Hi there, @Vilnius! This is definitely a late reply to your review, but I love replying to reviews instead of leaving the reviewer hanging. I'm really glad you liked this ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: wildflowers

    This is definitely late, but thank you so so so much for your review! It's really helpful. I mentioned it down in my reply to @StarlitMind's review, but I noticed ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: wildflowers

    Hi, StarlitMind! I'm sorry for not replying to your review sooner - I'm usually better about that, but I've been overwhelmed the past few weeks and definitely fallen behind with ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: wildflowers

    Thank you for the review! Would clarifying where the flowers are on the edge of the farm field help? This poem is actually based on my own experiences, and the ...

    Jul 27, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: ​the failing of human anatomy

    Hi, Vilnius! Thank you for your review. :) I can definitely see what you mean about the title - it reminds me of a conversation I had in one of ...

    Jul 16, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Health Re: Women of Christ Anonymous

    You're welcome! I'm glad my review could help.

    Jul 13, 2020
  • Poetry » Narrative, Lyrical Re: Spinster

    You're welcome! :)

    Jul 12, 2020
  • Poetry » Spiritual, Health Re: Women of Christ Anonymous

    I'm having dinner in a few minutes so I can't leave a review on this just yet, but I plan on finishing the one I've already started after I finish ...

    Jul 10, 2020
  • Poetry » Satire, Humor Re: Tangentially

    This is beautiful.

    Jun 23, 2020


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind