User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: wildflowers

    I still am a little, but reading through and replying to nice reviews like yours definitely makes me feel better.

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Politics, General Re: par for the course

    Why did I never reply this? Thank you so much for your review! Your point about him being in his Oval Office made me sit back for a minute when ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: walking the eroding line between asphalt and dirt

    This is almost two months late, but thank you for your review! I'm glad you enjoyed my poem - even if you're not used to reading poetry.

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: ingrained in my rainbow blood

    Also, thank you for your review!

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: ingrained in my rainbow blood

    Hi, Cow! I'm not sure what law you're referring to here, but this poem was actually referring to the US Supreme Court's decision that federal workers can't be discriminated against ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: ingrained in my rainbow blood

    Hi, Em16! Thank you so much for your review. The legal theory line definitely feels weaker than the rest of the poem now that I haven't touched it for a ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: ingrained in my rainbow blood

    Hi, Tuck! Let's pretend this reply isn't a month late. Thank you so much for your review! The areas you pointed out that could use some more work were the ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: poison ivy grows on noxious fumes

    Hi, Traves! This reply is definitely late, but I wanted to get back into replying to reviews on my works.

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: poison ivy grows on noxious fumes

    Hey, whatcha! Thank you so much for your review.

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: poison ivy grows on noxious fumes

    Hi! This is definitely late, but I wanted to leave a reply to your review - I really appreciate you reviewing my piece. I didn't think of how contradictory that ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: read between the lines

    Thank you for your review! I really like your suggestion - I'll play around with the formatting when I revise it. And I'm also curious about the secret message - ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: read between the lines

    Hi, Ashwin! This reply is a month late, but I wanted to thank you for leaving a review on this work.

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: read between the lines

    Hi, Cow! This is late, but I wanted to thank you for your review and actually reply to it - I really appreciate you writing it. The narrator of this ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: read between the lines

    Hi, Haley! This reply is definitely late, but I try my best to reply to all of the reviews I get on my works. I'm glad you liked my poem, ...

    Jul 30, 2020
  • Poetry » Realistic, Culture Re: ​the failing of human anatomy

    Hi, whatcha! Thank you so much for your review - I wanted to reply to it sooner, but I never had the chance until now. I understand all of your ...

    Jul 30, 2020


Hearing classical music as someone who trained in ballet for eight years is like being a sleeper agent who heard their activiation word
— LadyMysterio