User avatar

Mageheart

roleplaying is my platonic love language

  • Poetry » General, General Re: How To Fool Innocent People Online?

    You know this is the perfect example of clickbait when it starts trending in the literary spotlight (again!) six years after it was posted. :P

    Sep 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 6.1]

    Thank you for your review! You're almost there. :) I love the name of the town. It sounds dark and secretive. Maybe it's because of the disappearances there. It's probably ...

    Sep 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 2.2]

    Thank you for your review! Hehe, finally they found a decent hotel and we got to see a new character Yeah! Bell runs the best hotel they'll ever stay at, ...

    Sep 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 6.1]

    Thanks for the review! It had been a little bit since I wrote chapter five when I started this chapter, so my brain was admittedly a little fried & my ...

    Sep 21, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 5.2]

    Thanks for the review! Quinn definitely relates to them. And I'm glad you liked my twist - I blame Good Omens for making me so in love with it, even ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 5.1]

    Thank you for your review! Strong opening line! Thanks! :) I've been inside a couple of churches, but the last one I was in was so huge and beautiful. They ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 4.2]

    Thank you for the review! Aww, Quinn is so happy she's not alone. What does biromantic or panromantic mean? Yeah.

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 4.1]

    Thanks for the review! :) I think it's so hard for her to accept that is because her parents didn't accept her for having a crush on another girl. Yeah. ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 3.3]

    Thank you for your review! Calling out the classic cliches, I see. As someone who binged every Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew book I could get my hands on, I ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 3.3]

    Thank you for your review! Calling out the classic cliches, I see. As someone who binged every Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew book I could get my hands on, I ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 3.2]

    Thank you for your review! :) Nice foreshadowing in the first paragraph. Thanks! Alright, Dirix is a demon, and he's been living as Nolan Keene because he wanted to be ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 2.2]

    Thank you for your review! :) 1. The carpet that "lay" in the hotel and the "plush, velvety cushions" are such nice descriptions. They're very succinct, but still paint a ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 2.1]

    Thank you for your review! :) 1.Character-wise, I feel we learn a lot about Quinn this chapter, in addition to Issac's feelings about Earth v.s. Hell. The "family theater" paragraph ...

    Sep 20, 2020
  • Poetry » Literature, Romantic Re: A distant love

    You're welcome! I'm glad you already love YWS - it was a life changer for me as a writer, too!

    Sep 15, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Mystery / Suspense Re: The Price of a Soul [Chapter 5.2]

    Thank you for the review - especially when you haven't read the other chapters! I know how daunting of a task that can be. :) Throwing out a quick suggestion ...

    Sep 14, 2020


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson