User avatar

Madhatter66

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Wrong Time, Wrong Place, Wrong Person...

    I really like that last line.

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Innocence of a River Blossom (Short Story)

    Its good you realise that, just don't complain on something thats simple to understand, anyway HAPPY HALLOWEEN and all that are reading this check out the art section as I ...

    Oct 31, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Innocence of a River Blossom (Short Story)

    the eyes closing is an action that is taking place while he is thinking, I didn't add it to the paragraphs ot ir would be confusing but if you really ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sudden Loss

    You know what....when i first wrote this story I always hated the intro because it sounded to descriptive, and I kept telling myself this. I think from now on I'm ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Untitled

    This is a very unique story you have come so far with and I really like it just i keep thinking that your character's line seem like they are talking ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: "The World" Writing Challenge 10/10

    This is a very good description but some reason it doesn't pull me in, might be your language but the beginning line of each stanza in the versus when put ...

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I've Become

    Spooky story but no feeling of rage that this guy felt

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Script » General, General Re: Death by WHAT!!?! (screenplay)

    Nice work and I like the title

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: A War In Evol | Chapter I: The Silver Eagles

    Someone needs a visit from the grammar fairy :wink:

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Bloody Angels: Chapter Two

    Reminds me of the movie called "Serenity" :)

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Innocence of a River Blossom (Short Story)

    Can i get some C&C from people please

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: One Sunny Day it started to Rain

    I agree with emotion_less, don't keep the very beginning unless life depends on it

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Romantic Fiction: A Fine Romance

    Awwww thats pretty good, just some parts lack feeling and emotion, but overall its good. Keep up the good work :wink:

    Oct 22, 2005


I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read in the train.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest