User avatar

MadestMonkey

MadestMonkey

  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Detectives Work

    thank you

    May 26, 2015
  • Short Story » Horror, Mystery / Suspense Re: A Detectives Work

    Thank you for the review and yeah I see all the mistakes... ha ha thanks and the black smoke and why the murders happened will probably be in the next ...

    May 25, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Being a Writer

    This is just....amazing ha ha. I love it!! It is very good and I do see all of that in myself and my friends who write. I like this poem ...

    May 25, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: A Crazy Day in the Life of Jake Wells

    This is a very good story. I like the randomness factors in it. I like to just write randomness sometimes because it just exercises the power of being an author. ...

    May 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: A Crazy Day in the Life of Jake Wells

    This is a very good story. I like the randomness factors in it. I like to just write randomness sometimes because it just exercises the power of being an author. ...

    May 24, 2015
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, General Re: A Crazy Day in the Life of Jake Wells

    May 24, 2015
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Arabian Dances

    It is amazing.

    May 24, 2015


People ask if I ever experience writer's block and I just have to laugh... that's my default position.
— Aaron Sorkin