User avatar

MAC809

MAC809

  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Chapter 5 Decaying in Waters DRAFT

    Omg thank you!

    22h ago
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Chapter 1 Standing in Oblivion

    Omg thank you for enjoying it! I got the opening idea from a Dark Deception trailer where we see the soul of the protagonist form from the void into the ...

    Oct 5
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Chapter 3 Back to School

    I’m so happy you stuck around. It’s one thing to read and review a story once but to come back to it for every chapter is appreciate to much! I’m ...

    Oct 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Chapter 3 Back to School

    Hello! Thank you so much for reading and reviewing this chapter! Also I’m not sure if I just read this wrong but I want to specify that Evans the narrator ...

    Oct 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Chapter 2 Monkey See Monkey kill

    Hello! First of all, damn I’m surprised you were able to not be confused after not reading the prologue or chapter 1. I’m happy I was able to make the ...

    Oct 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Chapter 1 Standing in Oblivion

    Hello! First I’m glad this story made a good first impression for you, I feel like having a strong start for the story is the most important part. And I ...

    Oct 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Chapter 1 Standing in Oblivion

    Hello! Thank you for the review! Firstly, thank you so much for the dialogue grammar resources, grammar has always been my weakness so this was very helpful! I think I ...

    Oct 4
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Prologue

    Thanks for the review, and I’m glad you appreciate me trying to make this story accessible to everyone. I mostly did it because the Dark Deception fandom is so dead ...

    Oct 4
  • Short Story » General, General Re: He was never mine

    The way it felt like a slap in the face when the guy said the book was from his lover 😭

    Oct 1
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Chapter 2 Monkey See Monkey kill

    Thank you so much! I’m really happy you enjoyed it!

    Sep 26
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Prologue

    Thank you so much for reading and liking it! Dark Deception is a really cool game and a lot of the concepts in this prologue come from the game so ...

    Sep 19
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Chapter 1 Standing in Oblivion

    Thanks so much for this review. Yeah the description parts in this chapter I really tried my hardest at and I’m quite proud of. I wanted to make this place ...

    Sep 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Prologue

    Here’s a more detailed response since I have more time on my hand rn Thank you so much, I’m glad you like the concept but I unfortunately can’t take all ...

    Sep 15
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Spiritual Re: The Man of god

    I had a feeling it was intentional since it only applied to certain words but I was just struggling to find something to critique lol but I wanted to make ...

    Sep 15
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Unsolved Deceptions Prologue

    Thank you so much! You’re my first review! I hope you also check out chapter 1 :)

    Sep 14


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard