User avatar

Lupin

  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Starlit Divine

    Thanks for the review! I think it's roughly finished, I can't see it being lengthened or anything like that, however it's in need of an edit haha.

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Starlit Divine

    ~delete me~

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Deep

    Thank you for the review! All comments taken aboard. Lupin :)

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Can you pack your whole life into a suitcase?

    Oh my gosh. This is amazing. I would try and give a better review than that but honestly, I don't think there's much you could do to improve it. Outstanding.

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Deep

    Hey amyyy! Thanks for the review and encouragement!

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Deep

    Thanks Reet3103! My initial meaning that I wanted to include was basically the sensation of 'going under' in hypnosis. Of course, as you said, there are many interpretations of any ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Deep

    Hey Savvy! Thanks so much for the encouragement and the review c: I had difficulty getting the word editor to split the the stanzas - I gave up and just ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Deep

    Hey Bilauta! What a wonderful name you have - I love it! You weren't overcritical at all, and even if you were it'd make no difference - I want to ...

    Apr 4, 2015
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Into the Deep

    Thanks cat! Cheers for the tips, and thanks for welcoming me haha - I made my account aaaages ago but hadn't used it in a long time. *eats cookie* :D

    Apr 4, 2015


The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien