User avatar

LordZeus

LordZeus

  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 2: We are in Very Big Trouble

    The a lot for reviewing this! I will probably publish the next chapter today, so pls keep it in mind for review day tom! I'm glad you like it. I'll ...

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter1:A Day in My Life

    thx a lot and I'll keep your advice in mind,

    Aug 29, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 2: We are in Very Big Trouble

    Thx, and you will see why I haven;t gone into detail on Bert. If you read the previous chapter, you would see that I went into a little detail on ...

    Aug 22, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Realistic Re: Child not bride

    i read somewhere that prophet muhammed married a nine year old. So, even if that's what they say, there are a lot of contradictions about this.

    Aug 20, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Realistic Re: Child not bride

    i read somewhere that prophet muhammed married a nine year old. So, even if that's what they say, there are a lot of contradictions about this.

    Aug 20, 2015
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Realistic Re: Child not bride

    Your comment about how Muslims can't get married like that is wrong. There isn't a rule in they're religion to that effect, although I agree there should be. Living in ...

    Aug 20, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 2: We are in Very Big Trouble

    Thx a lot for reviewing this! Since i have exams right now, i won't be able to publish for a while, but when I do, pls continue to read my ...

    Aug 19, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fanfiction Re: Let it Go (Mount Doom Beats)

    wow, this is really funny! I personally have read all the Lord of the Rings books, and watched all the movies. while those were often dark and depressing, you turned ...

    Aug 19, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Blade Chronicles Book 1: Blades and Humans -Prologue

    Thx a ton, and I will.

    Aug 18, 2015
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Technology Re: Blink~ PPT- MusicalTheaterGirl17 vs hermione315

    No prob and thx

    Aug 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Spiritual Re: Insult to Injury Part One (Jigoku Shoujo The Saved and the Damned)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi, its Zeus here to review! I have to say, this is a great story! I like how you show what your protagonist is thinking, and how you spaced out ...

    Aug 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Spiritual Re: Insult to Injury Part One (Jigoku Shoujo The Saved and the Damned)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi, its Zeus here to review! I have to say, this is a great story! I like how you show what your protagonist is thinking, and how you spaced out ...

    Aug 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Spiritual Re: Insult to Injury Part One (Jigoku Shoujo The Saved and the Damned)

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi, its Zeus here to review! I have to say, this is a great story! I like how you show what your protagonist is thinking, and how you spaced out ...

    Aug 18, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter1:A Day in My Life

    Great! Oh and if you are having trouble finding the prologue, the link to it right next to this story, after about the author, share this, and tools. It's right ...

    Aug 15, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter1:A Day in My Life

    Thanks, i'm glad you liked this! I'm kinda new to YWS, so I'm relieved to get good feedback so soon! By the way, did you read the prologue I wrote? ...

    Aug 14, 2015


I continue to be a reverse hipster, I only do things after they've ceased being cool
— BluesClues