User avatar

LittlePrincess

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Live Ten (Chapter Two)

    Hello Sarah Jane, Little Princess here for a review. I just read the first chapter and I thought it was great! The plot is creative and the storyline is executed ...

    Aug 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Exacted Revenge--Contest Entry

    I liked it a lot, especially your initial prose. The story was creative, funny and simple (in a good way). However, I would like to know what it is that ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: --

    This was beautifully original and creative. I loved it. I think you could really expand on this story and perhaps talk about the life of the girl incapable of love, ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Autumn

    Hi I am here as requested! I'm not too good at critiquing poetry as I said but I can tell you what I think. I like the repetition of autumn ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Part 2

    I added part 1 to my reading list a while ago and only just got around to it but I'm really glad I did. Your story could definitely be a ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Barely

    To be completely honest with you, reading this was really hard for me. Not because it's bad, because it isn't bad, but because it's too true . When I was ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: A Atheists Point Of View

    I agree with everything you said. Being an atheist is not about hating religion and people of faith. Yet, on the other hand there are those people who think they ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ***No Title Yet!***

    You say "I know it's not very good" which is obviously just you being modest because it was great. I like your writing style and you already have an intriguing ...

    Jun 6, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Holocaust of the Future

    Although the title gives a proper description of the story, it's not my favorite and you should give it one that is original to your story, not just what it ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Words That You Whisper (Chapter One)

    I read the synopsis of the novel and I got hooked. I see you have a lot of reviews for this chapter but I hope to be of some help ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Things to do Before You Die

    Wow you are a really good writer and I'm already hooked. This story is so original already. I don't really have any nitpicks although it's all dialogue which I'm usually ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Sharing light in Africa

    Hello! First off with the nitpicks... The trees and the bra n ches. The bugs and animals. All of the beautiful life here in Africa I'm no grammar expert but ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Drained chapt. 1

    Hello! The opening passage is a little unclear. I understand what you are trying to say but I would try and work on the sentence structures. "The faded green trees ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Leave out all the rest

    Hello Servant! How are you today? It was actually pretty nice for it being the end of July Say what was pretty nice, the weather? temperature? and you can take ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: It Wasn't Supposed to End This Way (Chapter Three)

    Chapter three, earlier than expected! First of all, did your MC come in the middle of the year? Why didn't she get introduced to the tournament like everyone else? A ...

    May 14, 2011


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451