User avatar

LittlePrincess

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A quick snack

    Those who had stayed were the ones as empty inside as the bar was to leave until told or were waiting on the chance of someone walking in and thereby ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Breath me in

    I'm reviewing :D First of all, many spelling mistakes, you might want to read it over before posting it (that will give people less obvious things to tell you about ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Pepper... unedited, just a whim.

    I like the beginning, it's a very creative idea and also it draws the reader in. Maybe set the scene a little bit, like all the boys crowded around the ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: ~Remorse~ Summer Camp: Age 15: Brooke

    First of all, "whisper-yelled" doesn't really sound good or make much sense. Maybe say she whispered (because I assume thats what she is doing) but she strained her voice urgently. ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tree Be

    I have to say that I absolutely love this poem. The title is griping in that it's so vague yet interesting because it doesn't really make sense (I hope that ...

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Kaboom and there’s your decision.

    I agree with Nova in saying that I hardly see this as a poem. I like the idea and I think it could be made into something good. Also you ...

    Jun 18, 2010


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman