User avatar

LittleFox

LittleFox

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nymphs

    Thank you so much ^^

    Oct 24, 2014
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: The Wolf Creek Babies!

    Thank you! And yeah, I'm very bad about proofreading lol.

    Oct 17, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 11:

    (Please kindly ignore my many typos in that review xD)

    Oct 16, 2014
  • Other » Narrative, General Re: The Wolf Creek Babies!

    Why do I always add that e? xD I know it's wrong but it just happens. Anyway, Thanks!

    Oct 16, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nymphs

    Yeah I have it all more detailed in my head, i just typed this up pretty quickly so i wouldn't forget it. I'll add more details eventually. Even though I ...

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Narrative Re: Adonia Beloved - Prologue

    Everything you said about this I just kept thinking 'Honey, you got a big storm coming' xD so I'm hoping I get the rest up so you can see what ...

    Oct 12, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adonia, Beloved - Chapter One *rewritten*

    Thank you very much for your help :) I'll keep smoothing it out till it gets better.

    Oct 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adonia, Beloved - Chapter One *rewritten*

    Thank you so much for your reveiw :) The garden part was going to be the original starting place, but at the last minute I added in the scene with ...

    Oct 4, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Adonia, Beloved - Chapter One *rewritten*

    Thank you so much, that helps a lot :) It's pretty frustrating because I have lots of later scenes already written out with great description. Then I went write the ...

    Oct 4, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nymphs

    Thank you so much, it makes me so happy you liked it! The artwork...I can't find it at the moment and I've forgotten the artist's name but if I come ...

    Oct 3, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nymphs

    Thanks! I'm so glad you enjoyed it :)

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nymphs

    Thank you :) I think I may give it a pert 2 in the future.

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Science Fiction Re: LAPIS :Chapter 8:

    Hello yet again :3 This chapter has great beginning and end points. Finishing it with Isugoro being led out for committing a crime really makes the reader eager to read ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nymphs

    Thank you so much :)

    Sep 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Narrative Re: Adonia Beloved - Prologue

    Thank you so much!

    Sep 7, 2014


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger