User avatar

Lindsaroo

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dead Inside

    I wrote this in January and I'm getting comments on it in May...wow....And I didn't put this up but I wrote this like bout 2 years ago...and I know it's ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 12

    Oooh! Canibalism! lol Still Awesome. I was so happy when Eolen came back for her! I knew he wouldn't leave her. This is turning out great. I can't wait for ...

    May 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Against my will

    Thanks. And yes Muffin, it is a girl, even though it says nothing in the poem about her being one. And to everyone else, Thanks again for the comments. *Lindsay*

    May 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Your Naruto Life Story Chapter 1

    Yay Megan! You posted it on here!!! I love this SO much. It makes me laugh! *laughs* lol Anyways...Love it and can't wait for more :) *Lindsay*

    May 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Proverbial Light Bulb

    :O HEY! you posted it! lol. Just so you know, I like it. It sorta lost me when I read it earlier but after I read it agian I understood ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dennis Part None

    Lol. I agree with Jules. I'd heard peices of it from Sam. Well mostly the idea, but that was really funny. I LOVE the part with Walst. XD This is ...

    May 16, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Pastless (prologue)

    Yeah.......I liked it :D It looks like it's gonna be awesome. Now I have to go read Ch. 1.

    May 4, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bright

    lol I just re-read that and confused myself. It must've made sense to be before *shrugs* I'll try and fix it. Thanks ^_^

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Against my will

    Thanks for the critisizm guys.

    Apr 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Time Will Show

    Awwwww Fabien, *cries* This was really nice. Yeah..I have no criticizim either. But Loved it! *Lindsay*

    Apr 21, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: An Outcast that Doesn't Care.

    Because he is an outcast. That's why He is seen as one in my poem. He's not in pain he just is in his own little world and knows that ...

    Mar 31, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: FRST THREE PAGES OF MY BOOK CH. 1

    The older boy sat completely sill staring off into space listening with eyes closed. Shouldn't "sill" be 'still'? Pulling off the talisman from his belt, contained magic shaping itself into ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Taneantra's first Adventure

    Coolness!!!

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dead Inside

    Thanx 4 the critisizm. It's my first time posting poem and I need A LOT of help So...Thanx!

    Jan 14, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Soul Collision

    I think it was just beautiful. Sad, but very beautiful. And I love the way you wrote it. It's so different, but it's still awesome. Keep it up! =)

    Jan 14, 2007


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda