User avatar

LilySoulMahon

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Ink Blotches

    Wow, an amazing piece. Really strong imagery and I really really like how its structured. Simple yet powerful. Makes me smile. Though I do think it could be slightly longer ...

    Jan 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Monsters Are Real

    Ignore this lil comment box, a nice person showed me how to edit a small mistake with the edit button... My brain sometimes doesnt think...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bus Stop

    I liked this. Had to read it twice to fully understand it but once I did I found it enjoyable. Made me giggle a little too, I found it dark ...

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Innocent Demons

    I find this really good and a showing of equality in difference. Makes me smile and makes me want to read more of simular pieces :D You are talented.

    Jan 6, 2011


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey