User avatar

LilyReagan

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 1

    Gorgeous! I have to read the next chapters! Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou! ~Lily~

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Madrigal

    I like it. I t has a certain...flow...I guess. Haven't much else to say.... It was good! Keep it up, girlfriend! Ha. ~Lily~

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Lilly and Severus

    One thing I get so mad about is that Lily is spelled with one L in this case (and in mine)! I did like it... but it seems to be ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Vertigo

    *takes deep breath* So.... As clograbby said, normalcy is a real word. Now that that's out of the way.... The archaic speak: Sorry, I'm writing a novel on an Elizabethian ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Twilight Fanfiction: The Wedding

    ambercoultis, I just wanted to say that Jacob said in Eclipse that he wouldn't intervene if Edward was the one Bella chose. I wrote this before I read the first ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Love at First Bite

    Scasha, Hey, this is LilyReagan!!! I just wanted to thank you for your comments! *does little dance* Sorry. I'm listening to a cool song. Anyhoo, I wanted to clear up ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Formerly Heroine

    Hey, Sythe and Rebirth!!! I wanted to thank you for your reviews! They really helped me!!! So, Sythe, about that part "Shell I'm just an empty shell Why not go ...

    May 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: My Master, my Lover.

    OMG! Wow. i'm pretty impressed! You're writing is great, your description is flavorful, and your plot is really creative!

    May 25, 2008


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard