-
Re: The Devil Has Dimples (Prologue + Chapter 1)
I like the script at the beginning. Very original. I'm not very good at constructive critism either, so I'm just going to say it was very good xD The title ...
Nov 5, 2009 -
Re: Following Your Heart is Hard To Do
Ouch. That's really sad D: Other than that, this is really good. I can sort of relate to the MC because I've had friends who go through this type of ...
Nov 5, 2009 -
Re: Hills of Roses - Introduction
This sounds really awesome :D Aiden seems like an interesting character and I like Kiersten too. This is like those coming-of-age stories I like so much. Could you PM me ...
Nov 5, 2009 -
Re: The Vampires Story Chp.3
Twist!! I love that! I really thought Steven was dead xD Poor Callie. She's being put through all this crazy stuff! She didn't know they were vampires before? Oh well! ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: The Vampire Story Chp.2
Yah! Steven is nutty-crazy-insane xD I'm really intrigued by his character. Does he have some sort of personality dysfuntion going on? I feel bad for Andrew D: It's kind of ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: The Vampires Story Prolouge
Interesting :D I liked how you put all this stuff in the prolouge so that I'll HAVE to read the rest to figure out what's going on! I normally don't ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: a stupid lie
This is really good poem. The mood is very strong, and you can tell what the narrator is feeling. In my opinion, I think you should contrast this with how ...
May 3, 2009 -
Re: Hopes and Fears
I really like the concept of your poem. Some of thing things you say in it remind of how I feel sometimes. Some of the lines confused me a bit, ...
May 3, 2009
